May 28, 2013

Sure to laugh at my own stupid diary words next day,but not now.....

1
I dnt know, I m unable to understand myself in some situations,sometimes I feel disrespect to myself cuz of my nature, I dnt knw,I remember I was okay in the early morning,But when I reached office,soon after then my mood got switched off to some saddness.I cnt find any reasons for this sudden change,I dnt have any reasons to stay unhappy,more over I have many reasons to smile,But this stupid mind has turned off,and I feel like going home and to sleep.I want to sleep the whole day. I m bored,and in between an angry and sad mood.But I dont feel to cry......some what in a frozen manner......I want to sit alone now...I wish if nobody ask me explainations abt anything....I want to sit like a dump for some hours........I know I will be okay after some time....But still Y this happens?? I dnt knw.....I think No one and Nothing in the world can make me happy now,I lost my desires and interest in anything regarding  the world even in my icecreams !!! Stupid Stupid Stupid,I m writing Stupid Things,May be tommorow when I read this I myt laugh abt my stupidity..But now I cnt laugh,I dnt feel to smile..I just want to sleep :( :(




1 Response to Sure to laugh at my own stupid diary words next day,but not now.....

May 29, 2013

mmm the simple answer to this is, 'madi' :)

Post a Comment

  •