Mar 17, 2011

From my childhood itself,I wish I were an Intelligent girl.I love to hear,others saying "See that girl,she is very brilliant...Wah..her brain..with such an ease she solve the mathematics...".

Fortunately nobody dare to state such a severe lie.And I continue to be entitled with usual teasing names,for my foolishness.


My well-wishers scolded me for not using even my common sense.All the comments scared me too.I Convinced myself that I was lacking some prime factor of brain.

Something that make one not to repeat the mistakes.Because mistakes are so called faults that done only once(as defined by great people).

But now I says to all those,I AM THE ONE,THE ONLY ONE WHO NOBODY EVER CAN SUBSTITUTE BY ANY MEANS.


Am I right?Should I leave my identity and blindly imitate others?If so who else will play my part in life?

2 Response to

March 18, 2011

Just be what you are...

Its always better to deal with original rather than duplicate...

March 24, 2011

I agree with You.You are correct.

Thank you for ur interactive response.please continue reading.

Post a Comment

  •