May 19, 2011

Peeping into an Engineering college Class room......Part 1

0
I am right now in my class room, physicaly giving my presence and mind searching over some other matters…

But today I don’t want my mind to let it roam through the corridors of my past or to knock at the doors of my future. Let it analyze “What is going on here ,in an average self financing Engineering College lecture class??”


But one note, reminding my dear readers, this is not through the ways of bookworms, nor padippist and bhugis, but just the thoughts of an average girl who break out from intellectual theorems from switching off her day dream skills. Lectures please forgive me, this is not meant to criticize you.


This is an average class, under higher tolerance level of students. The most usual form of struggling scenes in typical engineering colleges of Kerala.


Then the question is who is struggling…Yup, the answer is both the two entities..Loudspeaker (lecture) and the Silencers (students).The struggling of lectures are at a point of view, to get over their financial crises after the complete broke during their academics. The struggling from student’s point of view is that they have to co-up with the burden of expectations of the family and heavy syllabi.So this is our World……

No Response to "Peeping into an Engineering college Class room......Part 1"

Post a Comment

  •