Jun 25, 2013

Yep,Drawing a line is favorable !!

1
I am elated knowing that Pinju's Diary reached 100 LIKES in fb.Thanks and the Credit goes to each of you who hit a like for the page either because of having a fondness for this blog,or just because you have a fondness for me as your fb friend ;) I would have been on the cloud nine if I havent drawn a line between me and facebook.When I felt fb is snatching my fruitful times and quiver the harmony of life , I decided to take a break from fb.I havent decided when to return,may be after weeks,or may be after months or years,in an extreme case no reappearance at all .I feel like blog is the best platform for me than other social networking websites in vitalizing my concerns and potentials :)












1 Response to Yep,Drawing a line is favorable !!

April 08, 2014

Will wait for sure for your next blog entry..!!

Post a Comment

  •